What is It you want in your personal life? What is It you want in your business and professional life?
If you are uncertain what it is you really want, sometimes all you need to do is sit down and analyze the areas of your life and write out the specific things you want.
Generally it can be broken down into eight core units:
- MIND: This is defined as personal growth or knowledge.
- BODY: This is defined as health, fitness or sport.
- MONEY: This is defined as income or financial stability.
- WORK: This is defined as your career or business environment.
- SOCIAL LIFE: This is defined as friends, fun or recreation.
- RELATIONSHIPS: This is defined as significant other or romance.
- BELIEF: This is defined as a higher power or self.
- FAMILY: This is defined as relatives or associative family.
Successful people analyze what they want and decide to go for it! They don't hesitate, they just figure out ways to accomplish their goals and dreams. The first step is deciding what it is you want. You can't make it there if you don't pick a desitination.
So, take a little time and really think about what it is you want.
Decide On It!
It . . . is anything you want or desire and is found in these eight core areas of your life: Mind, Body, Money, Work, Social Life, Relationships, Belief, and Family. What is it you want? This pocket guidebook will help you figure out what you want in your life. You must clearly define what it is you want before you can start working towards it. Once you decide on it—you can realize it!
-- by Tim Northburg LifeWork Elements