Friday, May 3, 2013
A Goal Setting Exercise
A SIMPLE GOALS EXERCISE . . .
Use a blank piece of paper, list out your goals in each area below. Start every one with positive, “I WILL . . .” statements. Be as specific as you can and list out a time frame for the completion of it.
1. Personal Growth (Knowledge):
2. Health (Fitness):
3. Financial Stability):
4. Career (Work Environment):
5. Social Life (Friends, Fun or Recreation):
6. Relationships (Significant Other or Romance):
7. Belief (Higher Power or Self):
8. Family (Relatives or Associative Family):
DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR GOALS SPECIFIC AND MEANINGFUL!
-- by Tim Northburg LifeWork Elements